Topics of Interest
The 7th Conference of the International Marangoni Association (IMA7) brings together scientists and engineers in the field of interfacial fluid dynamics and processes and provides a forum for discussion of current problems and recent advances in the field.
Previous conferences were held in Giessen (2001), Brussels (2004), Gainesville, FL (2006), Tokyo (2008), Florence, Italy (2010), and in Haifa, Israel (2012).
The 7th Conference of the International Marangoni Association (IMA7) will take place at the Vienna University of Technology, Vienna, Austria on June 23–26, 2014.
The topics covered by the conference are
- Marangoni effects
- Interfacial instabilities
- thermo- and solutocapillary flows
- boiling and evaporation
- heat pipes
- thin films
- droplet spreading
- contact-angle and contact-line dynamics
- binary mixtures and surfactants
- surface waves
- liquid bridges
- applications in materials processing
- applications in bio-fluid systems