If you wish to give a presentation, send an extended abstract of at most one page length prior to to email@example.com. In the accompanying e-mail, state whether you wish to give
- an oral or a poster presentation,
- and indicate if you plan to submit a manuscript of your contribution for publication in The European Physical Journal Special Topics.
The collection of abstracts will be distributed in electronic form at the conference. Also, the collection of abstracts will be made available for download from this website.
The scientific committee will review the abstracts on the basis of originality, technical quality, style and clarity of presentation and importance to the field. Accepted contributions will then be selected either for oral presentations or for posters.
Abstracts should be formatted using one of the two templates below. Further instructions can be found in the template files. When submitting an abstract, please send the resulting pdf-file, together with the tex- or doc-file and the figures in eps format.
The IMA7 conference is kindly supported by ERCOFTAC. This funding allows us to financially support a limited number of young European students presenting their work at IMA7. The local organizing committee shall decide about the grants based on
- the quality of the contribution,
- the age and status of the applicant, and
- the distance travelled.
Applications for ERCOFTAC support should be sent in written to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible, but no later than . The application must contain:
- Full name of the applicant;
- Date of birth of the applicant;
- Permanent residence address;
- Copy of the student identification card.
Publication of Contributed Papers
Selected papers will be published as a volume of The European Physical Journal Special Topics (EPJ ST). Submitted manuscripts will undergo a peer reviewing process through the scientific committee organized by the conference chair. Only contributions of the highest quality will be accepted for inclusion in the EPJ ST volume.
Four types of manuscripts are allowed:
- Minireviews (typically 10–15 pages),
- Tutorial Reviews (more than 15 pages),
- Original Papers (typically 5–10 pages) or
- Letter Papers (typically 3–5 pages).
A typical contribution would be an Original Paper (c). Please refer to the website of EPJ for a description of the different article types and for author instructions.
Articles are due not later than . Please send your manuscripts to email@example.com, not to The European Physical Journal Special Topics. LaTeX templates for the preparation of articles can be downloaded by anonymous ftp from ftp.edpsciences.org/pub/epj-spec/epjST.tar.gz.